A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanaz Afiat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanaz Afiat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afiat graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Afiat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanaz Afiat MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanaz Afiat practice?
- Dr. Sanaz Afiat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanaz Afiat practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.