A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanaz Afiat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Afiat
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Afiat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanaz Afiat, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afiat graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Afiat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanaz Afiat MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanaz Afiat practice?
- Dr. Sanaz Afiat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanaz Afiat practices Ophthalmology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Ophthalmologists.