Dr. Sanaz Majd MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 1st, 2014
very dissaponted
First of all I must say that Dr. Majd has a wonderful personality but that's about it. She lacks experience and is very easy to see. She doesn't listen to her patients. My experience with her was very negative that I changed doctors and finally was diagnosed with bronchitis. I had two visits with her prior to my diagnosis and seems like she was just guessing. This is my life! I just learned today that she only has 6 years of experiencie and sadly it shows.

January 10th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Instant rapport with this doctor...she conveys empathy and interest...her explanations are detailed yet easy to comprehend...In summary, Dr. Majd is gracious yet efficient.

July 5th, 2013
2 Visits
The first time I saw Dr. Majd was about a ten minute wait and she prescribed me two things. I went back a week later and had to wait 40 minutes.......and she didn't take the time to review my file or anything because she tried to prescribe me the same thing she already gave me a 2 month supply of the week before. And I had this huge blood blister type thing and she said it looked fine....not what I think of when I think of a normal uninjured foot. I switched doctors to someone that was closer to where I lived that was previously unavailable.

August 4th, 2012
Wonderful
Wow, I cannot believe how incredible this Doctor is. I felt extremely comfortable telling her about my medical needs and she was more than helpful. In the end, I genuinely felt that she cared for me as a patient and even more as a person.

June 29th, 2011
a wonderful doctor
Dr. Majd is one of the most caring and thorough physicians I have ever encountered. She is kind, patient, listens!, is thorough and detailed in her diagnostics. Can't say enough good things about her.

May 18th, 2011
Dr. Elena Baker
I enjoyed my visits with Dr. Majd. She listens and provides excellent care. I miss her. Hope to find her new office soon