A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanchita Yadalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanchita Yadalla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanchita Yadalla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadalla graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Yadalla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Hospital
- Lock Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanchita Praveen Yadalla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sanchita P. Yadalla practice?
- Dr. Sanchita Yadalla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanchita Yadalla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lock Haven, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, NY.
See Lock Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.