Dr. Sanda Carniciu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanda Carniciu?

July 20th, 2017

one of the best

Dr, Carniciu is very honest and knowledgeable professional. She is thorough and able to explain her diagnosis and treatment.

August 2nd, 2016

Stay away!

I guess she's okay if you go to her with headaches, but that's where her expertise ends. She's on a different planet. It would take pages to describe my recent experience with her.

July 13th, 2016

Say "I don't know" alot!

I liked her during my first visit when she needed to perform an EMG. However, during the next visit, she kept saying "I don't know" to almost every question I asked. I wanted to know what I should do to relieve the back pain ("I don't know). I asked about what doctor I should see to understand what I should do to stop the pain ("I don't know). I have had 2 previous MRI which differed greatly from the one she just had me take and when I asked for an explanation she said, "I don't know, I am not a radiologist." This kept going for the next few questions also. I left completely frustrated and angry. Also, she acted like she didn't care much about the pain I was in. I will be finding a new neurologist.

December 8th, 2014

Expensive

$625 for a 12min first time consult, every follow up visit is $300 and lasts about 8min!! Expect to pay a lot of money with zero procedures done. You can get the same or better service, meds and experience for half the cost other places in Westchester County.

June 26th, 2014

Great Doctor

Dr. Carniciu has been helping my mother with her neurological issues and has been a great help. She is compassionate and informative. Not sure what happened to patients who wrote bad reviews, but I hope I never encounter this. So far, so good!

April 14th, 2014

Friendly and knowledgeable doctor

Although I saw mixed reviews on this site, I had a couple of personal reviews. She was friendly, knowledgeable and thorough. Gave good recommendations. I am going to return to her for my chronic back problems

July 25th, 2013

Terrible office, bad bedside manner

Waited over an hour to see the doctor and never received an apology from anyone in staff. Saw the doctor for three minutes.

November 13th, 2012

Unprofessional

I would never recommend anyone to Dr. Carnicui. In a time of emergency, she didn't even have the courtesy to call me back. In a time of an emergency, she wanted me to wait two months to get an appointment. Very unprofessional. Didn't even have the common sense to recommend a colleague as immediate attention was needed. Shame on Dr. Carnicui.

September 8th, 2012

Dr. Carniciu is thorough, knowledgeable and patient in answering my many questions. I have a complex medical condition and requires interaction with my medical team. She and her staff were diligent in sending results and diagnosis to team members.

April 11th, 2012