Dr. Sanda Cebular MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 26th, 2015
Dr. Cebular is very kind and calming. I was a wreck when I found out that I had an infection from a dog bite and had to wear an IV bag for six weeks. I I startled my own 10 year old dog when he was sleeping and he bit my baby finger piercing my baby finger. After taking two different antibiotics for 17 days Turned out that a hand doctor sent me for an MRI which showed an infection in my bone marrow and was referred Dr. Cebular. I have three weeks of treatment. I never expected that the bite was that bad. So for those of you with cats or dogs, be careful and if redness is spreading, go see your primary doc asap!!

January 2nd, 2014
Superb physician!
I cannot believe that the two reviews on this site were about the same doctor I saw today. Dr. Cebular fitted me into a very crowded schedule, on short notice, during the holiday season. She was warm, had superb communication skills, and knew exactly what was wrong and what to do to cure it. My visit resulted from an infection that developed after removal of a melanoma required a skin graft. Dr. Cebular drained the infection, explained that the graft was secure but the infection was underneath it. I was able to begin treatment today (intravenous antibiotics), and will be continuing every day for at least a week. After all I have been through, it was a relief to be treated by such a kind, caring, and skilled physician.

September 4th, 2012
Dr. Cebular represents the very definition of unprofessional. I was seeing her for a serious and potentially fatal infection. I was already upset by my illness...but to make matters worse, Dr. Cebular did not show any compassion. Dealing with her coldness and lack of bedside manners was much more upsetting than having the disease itself. She also lacks normal communication skills. I was confused about some lab results and asked her for an explanation. Instead of explaining to me using layman terms, she proceeded to read the lab report verbatim, which was full of medical jargon. When I asked her if she could please translate so a person without any medical knowledge could understand, she simply said "No, I can't." Additionally, when I called her office to make appointments or ask if labs were back, they responded to me very rudely. Once, they even cut me off by hanging up on me. Further, I have left several messages for Dr. Cebular with important questions about new symptoms I have developed or adverse reactions I have had to drugs prescribed to me, and she has failed to return my calls every single time. Is this how a professional and competent doctor is supposed to treat a patient with a potentially fatal illness? Finally, when I started seeing a new doctor for my disease, I was told that the medications Dr. Cebular prescribed to me were inaccurately dosed. Based on this series of experiences, it became very obvious to me that not only does Dr. Cebular lack bedside manners, communication skills, and professionalism, she was, in fact, incompetent as well. Her medical license should be revoked.

February 8th, 2011
TERRIBLE
The office is by far the absolute worst doctor experience I have ever had. I have never seen such uuncaring, uunresponsive and negligent behavior from doctors in my life, and I am 70 years old. I will never use them again. I would definetely look further,a s you will not be cared for properly in this practice. I am trying to save you the heartache of unresponsiveness and irresponsibility that I experienced.