Dr. Sanda Tan MD Patient Reviews

• Colon and Rectal Surgery Gainesville, FL

April 20th, 2016
My appointment
She is a great listener,she is very concerned about her patients and care and she make sure that it's the right thing for before getting it done

October 24th, 2014
patient
I would not recommend Dr. Tan to anyone. She will not do what is best for your health, but what is the easiest for her. She is a very cold person and has no expression on her face. She is NOT the kind and warm person we want to come and talk about our health issue. We're already worried about our health issue and to come and discuss your health with a cold person with no expression is hard enough. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.

August 6th, 2012
Excellent
Dr. Tan is an excellent surgeon. Having said that her bedside manner is professional and to the point. Be sure to have questions written down because she moves on fast.

May 28th, 2011
This woman has no bedside manner. I always feel like she is thinking about the next patient when she is with me. She never talks about possible complications that could arise after surgery and seem surprised when you want to question her. STAY Away from this doctor unless you like being treated poorly.

May 17th, 2010
Dr. Tan combines surgical/medical expertise with a very winning personality. I felt like she was "rooting for me all the way" during and after my recent surgical experience at Shands. She is honest, but eternally optimistic, respecting patients' needs and desires. I found her to be a wonderful individual and skilled surgeon.

April 2nd, 2010
She's my hero
After going to many doctors for over a year, Dr. Tan gave me the confidence, calmness I needed to proceed with my surgery. She always gave me enough time to answer my questions and not make me feel she was anxious for the consultant to be over. I highly recommend her.