A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandar Win:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandar Win is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandar Win, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Win graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Win has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandar Win MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandar Win practice?
- Dr. Sandar Win has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandar Win practices Family Medicine near Upland, CA.
See Upland Primary Care Doctors.