A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandee Matlick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matlick graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Matlick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandee Matlick DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandee Matlick practice?
- Dr. Sandee Matlick has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandee Matlick practices Family Medicine near Marmora, NJ.
See Marmora Family Physicians.