Dr. Sandeep Amin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Amin?

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Helped me walk without Walker or cane after injury, great bedside manner.

Ms.

Posted on December 9th, 2016

The best there is

Posted on September 1st, 2016

He is very knowledgeable about pain and has the most empathy I have ever experienced in my life. I have had 9 back surgeries and he listens and is never in a hurry and makes sure all the patients concerns and questions have been addressed.

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Phenomenal doctor!

Try taking appointment

Posted on October 12th, 2015

I have not seen Dr. Amin but tried making an appointment. That alone was painful experience. Person who answered call was nothing short of complete rude with no phone manners and appointment was month to 6 weeks out. That alone was enough for me to search someone else. Dr. Amin - It seems that you are a great doctor but I am sorry, i cannot give positive review simply due to experience based on my attempt to make an appointment to see you. It felt like I was asking for entrance to Fort Knox.

He's a great MD

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Amin for 2 years now and still see him. Great MD. Great bedside manner. He will take the time to talk to you. Always cares about me and my condition. CRPS/RSD. He has done a lot to help me. Also he is a wonderful surgeon! I have never had any problems in any area with him. The only area that should be mentioned is that some of his students are not that great. However, that has nothing to do with him. I will continue to see him as long as I am in the area.

Chronic Pan after Accident

Posted on August 1st, 2012

I suffered for 4 years with excruciating pain I was sent to Dr. Amin who did 4 nerve block procedures and I can now walk without doubling over in pain. I feel for the first time in 4 years because of Dr. Amin I might be able to lead a pain free life.

Crps patient

Posted on February 11th, 2011

I was diagnosed with CRPS and underwent a series of stelate blocks six in all. I was treated very well. Dr. Amin made me feel comfortable about getting the shots. He was very professional and up front about everything.

Cronic Pain

Posted on March 31st, 2009

DR. Amin was my doctor for over 10 yearsand was always polite and let you be part of the treatment process. I've had SevereCronic Pain for over 35 years from a spinal cord injury due to auto accident.DR. Amin got my pain levels down to the point where I could work again. He is an caring excellent Doctor.

Migraine

Posted on July 30th, 2008

Dr. Amin has been the one and only doctor to give results with my migraine. His procedures broke my migraine for 2 months and it was great to have some relief from constant 24-7 pain.

Posted on October 28th, 2017