A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Bahadur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Bahadur is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahadur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Bahadur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahadur graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bahadur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep X Bahadur BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep X. Bahadur practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Bahadur has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Bahadur practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Gastroenterologists.