A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Bahadur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Bahadur is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bahadur
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bahadur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Bahadur, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahadur graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Bahadur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep X Bahadur BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep X. Bahadur practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Bahadur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Bahadur practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Gastroenterologists.