A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Bajaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Bajaj is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajaj
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Bajaj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajaj graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Bajaj MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Bajaj practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Bajaj has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Bajaj practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL and Oviedo, FL.
See Winter Park Internists and Winter Park Cardiologists.