Dr. Sandeep Bajaj MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 22nd, 2016
Very knowledgeable, releaved me to have my husband in his care. I felt like he will take good care of him.

April 17th, 2016
Dr. Bajaj has an incredible set of skills and both my husband and I are around thanks to his extraordinary care.

February 23rd, 2016
run
i was told i needed stents and later found out i have no vein issue at all. thousands of dollars and i was stupid enough to not check him out.

October 31st, 2015
Excellent explanation of health issue and caring bedside manner

October 21st, 2015
Staff extremely rude especially the front desk person name Marissa

May 14th, 2015
Program manager
I was referred to him (his office) for a sonogram following a questionable EKG at Winter Park hospital pre-op appointment for shoulder replacement. Office staff was more than helpful, I waited 3 hrs (with two other patients that we called in early) and upset. Office ran another EKG (that is what their doctor recommenmded me to have the sonogram off of?) They had agreed to send the report to the hospital so could have my surgery two days later. After the sonogram i was told that I needed to see a dr. about 1/2 hour to 1 hour I was told to see another dr. By now my wife and I think I have a serious heart issue. I never had a heart issue in my life and workout 4 to 5 times a week. Remember I'm in for shoulder surgery pre-op. After 3 hours of waiting I told the office staff that I was leaving and I cancelled surgery with a great group of doctors at Jewitt after never seeing any doctor at this office. I would recommend to anyone to stay away from this place

January 27th, 2015
This guy only wants your insurance card. I saw him the first and last time I went to his office over 17 months. I had been taken off all medication, passed all of his tested and he tells me I had a heart attack. I asked why he thought that and he said a hunch. He recommended 5 tests over 5 days at his facility. Looking for new doctor!

January 21st, 2015
This Dr. saved my life! I have a regression in my heart disease due to his care. A successful cardiologist will have a waiting room full of people and the wait times that go with it. Medicine is not fast food, it is no drive through. He cares for my wife as well. Great personal manner and concern for our health. Remembers intimate details of care without reading the file every time.

May 15th, 2014
Runs bogus tests to make money
This guy used to be one of the greatest cardiologists ever. Now you can never see him yet his office schedules test out the wazoo. I guess the mortgage on that Taj Mahal building of his is the main focus now. If you want a great approachable cardiologist, someone you trust with your life - this ain't him.

April 12th, 2014
Amazing Physician
Dr. Bajaj has an unparalleled set of skills and experience. If you go to him, he will definitely save your life. My husband is around thanks to his care and I couldn't be more thankful

November 26th, 2013
What a Jerk!
I've never been so mistreated by a doctor before until I met this one. Totally cold. No manners. Abrupt. Doesn't show interest or seem to care, except for me as another paycheck. Doesn't listen. Discourteous. Look for someone else.

October 7th, 2011
ExEcEellent Cardiologist
Dr Bajaj is a brilliant cardiologist. I have done everything he has suggested and he has diagnosed every problem correctly every time. In 2006 I had a heart attack (the widow maker) and I am alive today because Dr. Bajaj took the call at 10:30 on a Sunday night. I was not his patient. I am here today because of his dedication. If he orders a test it is because you need it for him to diagnose your problem accurately. I have been going to him for more than 5 years. I don't know what the other negative reviewers are expecting but he is the best and worth the extra wait time.