A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bansal
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bansal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Bansal, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bansal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Bansal MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Bansal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Bansal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Bansal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.