A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Bansal, Pulmonologist, Critical Care Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Bansal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Pulmonology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bansal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Brookville Hospital
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Bansal MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Bansal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Bansal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Bansal practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Du Bois, PA.
See Du Bois Internists and Du Bois Pulmonologists.