A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Bansil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Bansil, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansil graduated from Sarojini Najdu Medical College, Agra.
Dr. Bansil has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep K Bansil MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep K. Bansil practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Bansil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Bansil practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Downey Internists and Downey Infectious Disease Doctors.