A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Chandrakant Patel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Gastroenterologists.