A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Chandrakant Patel MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Patel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Gastroenterologists.