A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Chandra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Chandra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Chandra has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Chandra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Chandra practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Chandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Chandra practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, IL.
See Burbank Internists.