A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Chandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Chandra, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chandra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Chandra FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Chandra practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Chandra has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Chandra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lithonia, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Tucker Internists and Tucker Cardiologists.