Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Chandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Chandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandra
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Chandra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Chandra, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandra graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Chandra has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Chandra FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Chandra practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Chandra has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Chandra practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucker, GA.
See Tucker Internists and Tucker Cardiologists.