A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chaudhary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Singh Chaudhary MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep S. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Endocrinologists, and La Jolla Pediatricians.