A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhary
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhary graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chaudhary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Singh Chaudhary MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep S. Chaudhary practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Chaudhary practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Pediatrics near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists, La Jolla Endocrinologists, and La Jolla Pediatricians.