A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Chopra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Chopra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Chopra, MD, FACC, FASE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chopra graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chopra has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Adena Regional Medical Center
- Grant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chopra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Chopra practice?
Dr. Sandeep Chopra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Anesthesiology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, OH and Detroit, MI.
See Oklahoma City Internists, Oklahoma City Cardiologists, and Oklahoma City Anesthesiologists.