Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Healthier without him show details Healthier without him
May 21st, 2014

Saw him in 2011. Said ChF with very low ef-tried to put me on BP meds though mine was normal-dropped my BP to 67/48. Tried to hard sell defibrillator. Since walking away from him and meds and focusing on CLEAN food and high nutrition, Pilates. And acupuncture I have lost 45 pounds (no fat reduction in my diet), I am re-energized. I believe he is a kind man and means well but the entire system is fatally flawed to help us live sick, not well.

English Professor; Professional Artist show details English Professor; Professional Artist
by Vivian Stewart on Oct 17th, 2013

Four stars aren't enough. Dr. Chopra is as brilliant as he is personable. Absolutely the best!

One of the Best! show details One of the Best!
by Darryl Cole on Jan 17th, 2013

Went in for the first time, and everything was hassle-free from the front desk to the diagnosis. I have been having trouble keeping my BP at safe levels and Dr. Chopra assured me that we would have my BP as a normal level in no time. He offered a sample to try, and rescheduled me for a follow-up. Got home took the meds, and in no time my BP was back on track. I was looking for a physician to help me keep up a good regimen for my BP problem, and I think I found a really good one in Dr. Chopra. He's one of the best I have dealt with so far.

AWFUL show details AWFUL
Dec 21st, 2011

My first appointment had me scared. Dr. Chopra was extremely angry that he had to fit me in after my primary physician found a blood clot in my leg. I heard him cussing at his receptionist and assistants whileI was waiting in my room. When he got in my room, he was very short and rude and scheduled me for an ultra sound... He didnt even check my leg ONCE! Which means I waited over an hour just for someone to tell me to schedule an ultrasound.. Very unprofessional doctor. I have never been treated so badly. AND I don't usually don't get upset about this kind of thing. It's my first review for a physician. GO ELSEWHERE for treatment!

Kathy Maynard show details Kathy Maynard
Sep 13th, 2011

I worked as a nurse for 22 years and in all that time I never met a Doctor I respected as much as I do respect Dr. Chopra.He is knowledgable and explains his care to his patients and their families so the instructions are fully understood. He is caring and extremely knowlegable and does not give up on patients easily.

Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. Copra is very collaborative. It explains things well and wants you understand your treatment plan.