Dr. Sandeep Chopra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 21st, 2014
Healthier without him
Saw him in 2011. Said ChF with very low ef-tried to put me on BP meds though mine was normal-dropped my BP to 67/48. Tried to hard sell defibrillator. Since walking away from him and meds and focusing on CLEAN food and high nutrition, Pilates. And acupuncture I have lost 45 pounds (no fat reduction in my diet), I am re-energized. I believe he is a kind man and means well but the entire system is fatally flawed to help us live sick, not well.

October 17th, 2013
English Professor; Professional Artist
Four stars aren't enough. Dr. Chopra is as brilliant as he is personable. Absolutely the best!

January 17th, 2013
One of the Best!
Went in for the first time, and everything was hassle-free from the front desk to the diagnosis. I have been having trouble keeping my BP at safe levels and Dr. Chopra assured me that we would have my BP as a normal level in no time. He offered a sample to try, and rescheduled me for a follow-up. Got home took the meds, and in no time my BP was back on track. I was looking for a physician to help me keep up a good regimen for my BP problem, and I think I found a really good one in Dr. Chopra. He's one of the best I have dealt with so far.

December 21st, 2011
AWFUL
My first appointment had me scared. Dr. Chopra was extremely angry that he had to fit me in after my primary physician found a blood clot in my leg. I heard him cussing at his receptionist and assistants whileI was waiting in my room. When he got in my room, he was very short and rude and scheduled me for an ultra sound... He didnt even check my leg ONCE! Which means I waited over an hour just for someone to tell me to schedule an ultrasound.. Very unprofessional doctor. I have never been treated so badly. AND I don't usually don't get upset about this kind of thing. It's my first review for a physician. GO ELSEWHERE for treatment!

September 13th, 2011
Kathy Maynard
I worked as a nurse for 22 years and in all that time I never met a Doctor I respected as much as I do respect Dr. Chopra.He is knowledgable and explains his care to his patients and their families so the instructions are fully understood. He is caring and extremely knowlegable and does not give up on patients easily.

June 30th, 2011
Dr. Copra is very collaborative. It explains things well and wants you understand your treatment plan.