inactive

Sandeep Chowdhary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

July 23rd, 2015
I have been seeing him for over a year, Having some issue's after Dr Chowdhary told me call if there is a problem, Leaving messages with his "RUDE" nurse, and not passing messages to him. I spend most of my visit with a practitioner, Who seems more caring and listens to what you have to say. He has a god complex with women . Tell me that I never told him things, from previous visits, Makes you feel uncomfortable, by his un pleasant attitude. I am in the process of finding a new Pulmonary specialist. He blows off certain things you tell him, because it is not what he wants to hear. We know our bodies, and because he has a degree, he makes it clear he knows more then you. once I have a new Dr, I will place a new review, and give more detail I would not recommend him to anyone

March 13th, 2015
I would not recommend friends or family to him. He was more concerned about listening to himself talk. He would not even look at me, just kept looking at his watch like I was wasting his time. I waited for over an hour and was told he was on a personal phone call, the girl apologized he didn't though. He is very uncaring and arrogant. I have not gone back to see him.

April 16th, 2014
Need to review patient info.
2nd visit was not professional. He just kept looking through the paperwork and at one point forgot my name. He talked about everything we had talked about the month before as if it was something new. I'm changing doctors.