A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Dang, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Dang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dang has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Singh Dang MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep S. Dang practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Dang has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Dang practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Paramount, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Nephrologists.