A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Dhand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Dhand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhand graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Dhand has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Elkins Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Dhand MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Dhand practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Dhand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Dhand practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists, Jenkintown Pulmonologists, Jenkintown Critical Care Practitioners, and Jenkintown Sleep Medicine Doctors.