A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Gaonkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Gaonkar is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaonkar graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Gaonkar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Glenoaks Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Narayan Gaonkar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep N. Gaonkar practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Gaonkar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Gaonkar practices Psychiatry near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Yorkville, IL.
See Elgin Psychiatrists.