A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Garg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Garg has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Garg MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Garg practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Garg has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Garg practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Internists and Pontiac Oncologists.