A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Garg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Garg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 6 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Garg practice?
Dr. Sandeep Garg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Woodburn, OR.
See Tualatin Cardiologists.