Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep Garg
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tualatin, OR, with another office in Vancouver, WA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Garg is affiliated with Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Providence Portland Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep Garg has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sandeep Garg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.
Dr. Eli Rosenthal
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Tualatin, OR 0 mi26
Dr. Neshe North
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Tualatin, OR 0 mi28
Dr. Ralph Weinstein
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Tualatin, OR 0 mi35