A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Garg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Garg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Garg MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Garg practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Garg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Tualatin Cardiologists.