Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Garg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.More Education & Awards
Dr. Garg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 6 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Garg practice?
Dr. Sandeep Garg practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: White Salmon, WA and Oregon City, OR.
See Tualatin Urgent Care Centers, Tualatin Internists, Tualatin Cardiologists, Tualatin Oncologists, and Tualatin Nuclear Medicine Physicians.