A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Garg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Garg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garg
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Garg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Garg graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Garg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Garg MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Garg practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Garg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Garg practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Tualatin Cardiologists.