Dr. Sandeep Gavankar DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Cary, NC

June 24th, 2012
Wonderful caring doctor
We have had Dr. Gavankar as our family physician for almost a decade and we would never switch doctors. He listens and takes time to address any concerns. Yet he is also decisive and efficient in logically deducing what may be causing any medical ailment. Dr. Gavankar is also open to discussing what may be considered alternative treatments. What is most striking about Dr. Gavankar is his personality. He is always kind, patient, and compassionate. I have never seen him without a smile on his face. This helps so much when you are feeling ill and need support.While it sometimes takes years for some people who have MS to get a proper diagnosis, Dr. Gavankar acted quickly and promptly to get me the tests I needed for an accurate diagnosis and treatment of my Multiple Sclerosis.Excellent doctor who is also recognized by his peers as a great doctor. Other doctors know him and speak well of him.We would fully recommend Dr. Gavankar to anyone who needs a good and trustworthy G.P.

January 12th, 2010
I would recommend Dr. Gavankar
I've been going to Dr. Gavankar for over 4 years now. He is always professional and courteous. He always asks questions and listens carefully.