Dr. Sandeep Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Gill?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 11th, 2016

Would Not Recommend

Doesn't want to explain complex medical issues to laypeople, and exhibits arrogant indifference. Dr. Gil may be a knowledgeable man, but we were not impressed when he delivered a medical pronouncement with no basis in fact, no tests, nothing. What a disappointment. Bedside manner is a -3 below 0!

May 5th, 2016

He always seems angry with me and explains absolutely nothing. I wasn't even sure what I had and didn't have. People are always shocked at how little I know about my disease. When another doctor called him to clarify my diagnosis he flat out lied. I ended up asking for my records and then took them to the doctor myself. He is the only Doctor I've ever had problems with. I couldn't get away fast enough!

October 16th, 2015

I was born with HHT, a relatively uncommon genetic blood disorder. Honestly I would not be alive today had it not been for Dr Gill. I was diagnosed with HHT as a child, but I was able to live a normal life until I turned 40. Then I began losing more blood than my body could replace on its own. I had been to several doctors over the years, but none were knowledgeable about HHT. Their stock answer for me was to take OTC iron pills to bring up the iron levels in my blood. However when I hit middle age and basically bled out half the blood in my body it finally got my family doctor’s attention, and I was referred to Dr Gill. When I told him I had HHT he said he was familiar with the disorder but admitted to not knowing very much about it. That was 15 years ago. Since then he has combed the internet and all the top medical journals to learn everything he can about HHT. Now when he calls an HHT specialist with a question they turn the tables and ask him even more. He thinks outside the box and refuses to give up. He talks with me and my husband about options that might be available, and we all decide together what we think would work the best for me. He has literally saved my life more than once. He has a genuine interest in his patients. He is a very spiritual, caring person. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Dr Gill.

September 4th, 2015

Dr Gill and his office staff have go out of their way to help my family and I. He has sat down with my family and I many times to go over my medical care and treatment plan. He explained my illness at a level I could understand and with that knowledge I felt more at ease and less scared. He always follows up with me to make sure that not only am I doing ok but so is my family. His office staff is all the same way too, they will spend hours on the phone with insurance companies making sure that all of my treatments and medication is covered. I have been ill since 1999 so I have seen my fair share of doctors in my life. I moved to the DFW area in 2000 and I was blessed to have found Dr. Gill, I would never look for another doctor again. I couldn't be more happier with his medical care, knowledge of my illness and the kindness from him and his medical staff.

January 9th, 2015

Bad doctor!

It was a follow up visit for my son with this doctor and definitely the last. He came in and almost immediately ignored us in order to look at (and answered) a text message. Did not bother to answer our questions or to address our son's concerns. This doctor had canceled my son's 2 previous appointment and never bothered to apologized. Unprofessional!

January 28th, 2014

Am I the only one?

Seems nice enough, knowledgeable, BUT he referred me to another Dr., and it was a fiasco! When I tried to call Dr. Gill's office back (4times) to get an appointment to discuss this situation, they would not answer OR CALL BACK. Now no other Dr. In their little fraternity will give me a look..... What gives??? Is this Obamacare at its best?

March 30th, 2013

Simply Wonderful!

Dr. Gill and his staff are simply wonderful! He is the only doctor that listened to my concerns and acted on them simply based on how I felt and minor indications in my lab work. As a result, he was able to diagnose a rather rare condition. Due to this early diagnosis, he is able to monitor my condition, and I am able to live my life to the fullest! He tells it like it is, without the sugar-coating, and is straightforward in his approach. Even after I moved out of state, I continue to return to Dr. Gill. If you are looking for someone to crack jokes, he's not the doctor for you. If you are looking for someone who will listen to your concerns, accurately diagnose your condition, and will look out for your health, Dr. Gill is the ONLY doctor for you.

February 5th, 2013

Are you people kidding me?! I cannot say enough about this Doctor and his horrible attitude and manners. Zero bedside manner. Extremely rude. Does not always have the patients best interest at heart. Yelled at me, belittled me AND my family. Luckily for me I tapped many of the episodes of him coming in my room ranting and belittling me. When I was experiencing severe pain, he allowed me to stay that way for several days before writing an order for Tylenol. Getting a second opinion saved my life. This man clearly has a "God complex".

March 9th, 2011

Fantastic Doctor

While Dr. Gill may not appeal to everyone at first, he has always shown complete and thorough knowledge of my medical needs. He is a caring and personable man who demands much of himself as well as those on his staff. His patients well being is his primary goal, and he "tells it like it is", no holds barred as the saying goes.

May 1st, 2009

HIGHLY Recommended

Dr Gill goes above and beyond. He treats each patient as if they were a member of his own family. He is compassionate and caring. He will do all that is within his power to restore full health to each individual patient and is not afraid to think "outside the box."

May 10th, 2008

Nice N Intelligent Dr.

He is nice n caring doctor as well as a nice human being.

October 19th, 2016