Dr. Sandeep Gupta MD Patient Reviews

August 6th, 2016
The best rheumatologist in the world
I am a physician and have been a patient of Dr. Sandeep Gupta for over 12 years. He is the best diagnostician. Explains well. He and his staff go out of their way to help and support. I need Enbrel, and its a hassle to get it authorized from insurance, but his staff and him are always there to help. Strongly recommended.

July 5th, 2016
Lovely man. Caring and competent.

February 26th, 2015
Dr. Gupta
Wonderful man! Very informative and communicative!

September 11th, 2014
friend
I heard very good review about the doctor as a man and as a physician.But I heard also about his staff how rude they are especially the ones in the reception. I cannot recommend the doctor because of his staff, I do not want anyone leaving his office with so much anger and stress.Sorry so good doctor but he cannot manage his personnel.How sad !Very hard to get him on the phone if some patient would like to talk to him,a real barrier from his staff,and of course no calls back because no messages were given to him.

November 23rd, 2013
Great diagnostician. Very caring doctor. For any issues with arthritis, I would whole heartedly recommend him.I have been his patient for over 8 years.

September 14th, 2011
The best doctor that I have ever gone to.
Dr. Gupta had an office near my home in Suffolk when I started to see him. He then stopped practicing out by my home and now the doctor that I see seems to not really pay attention to your concerns. The doctor that I left to see has not made me feel like he really cares. He is usually preoccupied. I am now moving closer to Long Beach and I am now going to go back to Dr. Gupta. He treats you as a person, he acknowledges you as a person. He takes time to ensure that you are okay. So, if you are ever looking for a wonderful doctor for lupus or rheumatoid arthritis go and see him. You won't be disappointed.

August 13th, 2009
He's your go to guy!
Dr. Gupta is a male first of all. He is a wonderful doctor; he takes his time and asks every question possible to evaluate you; he was my "second opinion" doctor and thank God for him. He also educates you on the condition you have, you will have no need to do research. His staff is great, but his hours could be better. I praise him every chance i get!