A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Jain has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar Jain MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Jain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Jain practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Plantation, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Plantation Internists, Plantation Pulmonologists, Plantation Critical Care Practitioners, and Plantation Sleep Medicine Doctors.