A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Jain has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Jain MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Jain practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Jain practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Internists, Plantation Pulmonologists, Plantation Critical Care Practitioners, and Plantation Sleep Medicine Doctors.