Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep Jauhar
Dr. Sandeep Jauhar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with another office in New Hyde Park, NY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jauhar is affiliated with North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove, Long Island Jewish Hospital and LIJ Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep Jauhar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sandeep Jauhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.
Dr. Stacey Rosen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi28
Dr. Joseph Diamond
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology
New Hyde Park, NY 0.01 mi27
Dr. Carmen Stanca
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Residency
New Hyde Park, NY 0.04 mi8