Dr. Sandeep Jejurikar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2015
Dr. J was great at explaining the procedure and then following up with me for 6 months after the procedure. I always felt at ease and if I had any questions he freely answered them. Well worth it!

April 25th, 2014
The Best Surgeon Ever
He is the best surgeon because he listens, cares and makes you the best you can be, Dr. J. will tell you the truth. Yes, this was the most difficult time of my life, but he made me the best I could be. He helped me turn a negative into a positive. We succeeded! I can never thank him enough.

April 24th, 2013
Tummy Tuck
After having children my stomach's skin was stretched and unrepairable, I was completely devastated as I workout and eat well faithfully. From the moment I met Dr. Jejurikar I felt completely at ease and a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders knowing I met someone whom I can trust. My experience with Dr. Jejurikar's work has been life-changing for me. I used to cry about never wearing a bikini again, and now I have tears of joy when getting in one. I highly recommend Dr. Jejurikar to anyone getting any kind of work done.

March 5th, 2013
breast reconstruction post mastectomy
My breast reconstruction post mastectomy was to help with my self image after having my world rocked with my breast cancer diagnosis. Dr Jejurikar is a talented cosmetic surgeon who was very kind and patient with me as I moved through the multiple steps of reconstruction. I trusted him to help me make significant decisions which effect how I view my body. I would not chosen to alter the shape of my breasts had I not required a mastectomy, but it sure has helped me when I glance in the mirror as I get out of the shower and see my body as a whole being. I highly recommend Dr. Jejurikar and his office staff.

February 14th, 2012
I would'nt go to anyone else!
Dr. Jejurikar did a breast lift/implant and tummy tuck for me following a 130 pound weight loss. The results are still amazing even 8 years and a 4 year old later! I'm looking forward to an "upgrade" on my breast implants this spring. He is amazing and I highly recommend him!

January 28th, 2012
Dr. Jejurikar is really a great and experienced plastic surgeon. I am very happy with the quality of service and professional care that I received from him and his staff. His bedside manners are one of a kind. He really listens and takes his time to answer all of your questions/concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Jejurikar to all of my friends and family. Check out his website and schedule an appointment to go see him. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

April 19th, 2011
Best of the Best
I have been a patient of Dr. J's since 2006. He is a wonderful doctor and a great person. When I compare Dr. J to all the doctors I have seen, he is the best. The time and care he gives to his patients I have never seen before. I have rarely waited in the office to see doctor (less than 15 minutes) and I would have visits weekly at different times of the day. If you are looking for a great doctor who also cares and listens look no further!

February 18th, 2011
Jan Erickson
What a wonderful surgeon! He and his office staff made my experience extremely pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. J. In fact, I have!!

December 27th, 2010
A friend, who is very particular about her health, and is in the medical field, recommended Dr. Jejurikar. She selected him for multiple procedures and her results were fantastic. Another friend, who independently selected a surgeon for a necessary procedure on his nose, after much investigation, selected Dr. J. I saw his work, and I trusted my friend's judgement. I selected Dr. J. for a facelift and am delighted to recommend him to anyone. His rates are competitive, he is very knowledgeable, his mannerisms are comforting and caring, and his results remain fantastic. He is a gentle soul who is gifted with much talent. It will be worthwhile to see him for a free consultatioln.

December 1st, 2010
Good doctor.
I have had surgery with DR JEJURIKAR IN 2006. He did my first breast augmentations to 425 cc's. He put in moderate profile salines. They looked great. After a several years i decided to go back for a consult to do bigger breasts. I told him I wanted to put in 800 cc's high profile and he told me he will not do them form e because he is more of a conservative look doctor. off to the next doc i go. overall the hospital is great and he is a great surgeon if you want natural looking breasts. but if you are wanting big fake breasts i would discourage you from using him.

November 12th, 2010
Awesome Eyelift
Dr. Jejurikar did an eyelift for me this fall. The surgery was painless and recovery easy. My lids had become droopy and made me look as if I were frowning. Now I look and feel pretty again. I may even do a chin lift in the future.

November 10th, 2010
Very Good Experience
Great bedside manner, easy to converse with, talks to you not at you, very reactive to questions and concerns. Dr Jejuriker is not only a bright person but a quality individual.