Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Joshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Joshi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep A Joshi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep A. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.