A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Joshi, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joshi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sandeep A. Joshi practice?
Dr. Sandeep Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IN and Noblesville, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.