Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep Joshi
Dr. Sandeep Joshi, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Joshi is affiliated with IU Health Methodist Hospital and St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana. Dr. Joshi has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep Joshi has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sandeep Joshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Michael Busk
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi30
Dr. David Wrobleski
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi20
Dr. Adam Werne
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi7