Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Joshi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep A Joshi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep A. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Joshi has 10 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, IN and Noblesville, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.