Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Joshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Joshi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep A Joshi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep A. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.