A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joshi
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Joshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Joshi, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep A Joshi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep A. Joshi practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Joshi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.