A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gupta
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Gupta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Gupta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar Gupta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Gupta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Muncie, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.