A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Gupta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Indianapolis
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar Gupta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Gupta practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.