Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Kodityal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Kodityal, Oncology and Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kodityal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kodityal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodityal graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kodityal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Kodityal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Kodityal has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Internists, Conroe Hematologists, and Conroe Oncologists.