Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Kodityal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Kodityal, Oncology and Hematology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kodityal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kodityal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodityal graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kodityal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Kodityal MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Kodityal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Kodityal has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Kodityal practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Internists, Conroe Hematologists, and Conroe Oncologists.