Dr. Sandeep Kotak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

December 16th, 2013
I would not recommend him unless you only have a cold anything more is too much for him. His bedside manner is poor and he is quick to just want to order lots of tests. When my husband needed his primary care, Dr Kotak blew him off, did nothing to help. He is a poor doctor in my opinion.

October 6th, 2013
I've had 2 disappointing experiences with Dr. Kotek. He is my family's physician so I decided to see him as well. During my first visit with him, he asked no questions about my health concerns, risk factors, or anything about my health. He talked about my family the entire time and at the end informed me everything seemed fine with him. I did not appreciate that. Additionally, he has been treating a loved one of mine for years. She is elderly and has been battling a chronic condition. He saw her on a Tuesday and told us that everything seemed normal and sent her home. One day later, she was admitted into the hospital due to health complications that were building up over time. I don't understand how he missed something like that... my only explanation is that he was not properly examining her. His bedside manner is excellent but there is nothing to be said about that if he cannot diagnose a patient properly.