A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Lal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Lal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Lal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lal graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Bahadur Lal MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep B. Lal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Lal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Lal practices Internal Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Hayward Internists.