Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep Laroia
Dr. Sandeep Laroia, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Laroia is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Covenant Medical Center and UnityPoint Health Allen Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep Laroia has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sandeep Laroia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Alicia Gerke
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Iowa City, IA 0 mi11
Dr. Porpon Rotjanapan
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Geriatric Medicine
Iowa City, IA 0 mi14
Dr. Uzodinma Emerenini
Iowa City, IA 0 mi10