A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mittal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Mittal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mittal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar Mittal MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep K. Mittal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Mittal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Mittal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Rhinebeck, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Internists and Poughkeepsie Cardiologists.