A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Mittal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mittal
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mittal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Mittal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittal graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Mittal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Kumar Mittal MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep K. Mittal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Mittal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Mittal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Rhinebeck, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Internists and Poughkeepsie Cardiologists.