Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Munjal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Munjal, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Munjal, MD, FAAOS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Munjal graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Munjal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Munjal MD and FAAOS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Munjal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Munjal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Munjal practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Surgeons and Cedar Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.