Dr. Sandeep Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Shah?

November 27th, 2013

Saved My Sight !

My first visit was an emergency referral to Dr. Shah. I had a 8:00 am follow-up visit at my ophthalmologist office after having completed a lens exchange. If you've never woke up blind, there is no way I can explain the anxiety I felt. Dr. Shah arrived at his office on a Saturday morning, 30 minutes after being notified about my emergency condition. I had been totally blind in my right eye for 48 hours. After evaluation, Dr. Shah extracted fluid from my eye to send to the lab. Not knowing if I had an eye infection, he also administered several shots of antibiotics. He placed me on eye drops and asked me to return the following morning (Sunday) for follow-up. My vision had improved to 20-400 the next day. I continued the drops and saw Dr. Shah routinely for the next week until my vision improved to 20-100. Fortunately there was not any infection. The new lens and my body were not compatible (Toxic Shock Syndrome] which occurs in 1 of 5000 lens implant procedures according to Dr. Shah. I'm now a national statistic. After regular visits and eye drops over the next two months my vision improved to 20-30. I have completed my visits to Dr. Shah and have been released from his care. My eyesight was saved due to the quick decisions of Dr. Belardo, my ophthalmologist and his referring me to Dr. Shah. I cannot express how appreciative I am for the weekend emergency service and professional care I received from Dr. Shah and his staff. They were always concerned for my sight, very courteous and compassionate. There were never long waits at his office. He was a God send for me. I can see today because of him!

October 22nd, 2013

Surgery to repair macular hole

Dr. Shah is very knowledgeable, professional kind and caring. My vision has been restored to normal after he performed surgery to repair a macular hole in my left eye. The surgery was painless and the recover time short. Dr. Shah took time to carefully explain the problem and the surgery necessary to correct the problem. The results have exceeded all my expectations and I am very pleased! I would highly recommend Dr. Shah and his professional, friendly and caring office staff to any one!

October 10th, 2013

Great experience

He performed outpatient surgery to one of my eyes and removed an overgrowth of tissue. His followup was meticulous and accurate. He was able to restore my vision to near perfection. I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone. He's one of the good ones.

May 18th, 2013

From 20/20 to blind to 20/40

I watched over 4 hours as my right eye went blind due to retinal detachment. Dr. Shah promptly operated and reattached the retina and recovered my eyesight. It is depressing and scary to lose your eyesight; potentially life-altering. Throughout the next 6 months of post-operative care, Dr. Shah was always optimistic about the final result, matter-of-fact about being patient to allow healing to take place, accurate about relaying risks and answered all of my questions that he could (I tend to ask more than any doctor can answer). His staff was very helpful and always ready with a sense of humor to offset my anxiousness. Thank you, Dr. Shah, for re-gifting me my vision.

April 30th, 2012

The retina detached in my right eye leaving me blind in that eye. Dr.Shah was recommended to me. I found Dr. Shah to have a very good bedside manner, but more important, I found him to be an excellent eye surgeon and very knowledgable about what he does. He did an excellent job of reattaching the retina in my right eye so I could see again. I would recommend Dr. Shah very highly.

April 23rd, 2016