Dr. Sandeep Shah MD Patient Reviews

May 18th, 2013
From 20/20 to blind to 20/40
I watched over 4 hours as my right eye went blind due to retinal detachment. Dr. Shah promptly operated and reattached the retina and recovered my eyesight. It is depressing and scary to lose your eyesight; potentially life-altering. Throughout the next 6 months of post-operative care, Dr. Shah was always optimistic about the final result, matter-of-fact about being patient to allow healing to take place, accurate about relaying risks and answered all of my questions that he could (I tend to ask more than any doctor can answer). His staff was very helpful and always ready with a sense of humor to offset my anxiousness. Thank you, Dr. Shah, for re-gifting me my vision.

April 30th, 2012
The retina detached in my right eye leaving me blind in that eye. Dr.Shah was recommended to me. I found Dr. Shah to have a very good bedside manner, but more important, I found him to be an excellent eye surgeon and very knowledgable about what he does. He did an excellent job of reattaching the retina in my right eye so I could see again. I would recommend Dr. Shah very highly.