Dr. Sandeep Dave Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Dave?

October 17th, 2017

He is an amazing Doctor!!! My son had two surgeries with him and both times we had a great experience.

July 21st, 2017

He is the best Pediatric ENT in Miami

He put in the tubes for my son and removed his adenoids 02/2017. Prior to the surgery he promised my baby now 2 1/2 will hear better and that I will see how he will talk more. Exactly as promised, few days after surgery my baby was asking me if I heard small noises for example the water filter in our fish tank, that we've had for about a year. I am pleased with Dr. Dave's work, the man knows what he does. He also operated my 5 year old yesterday, he's in pain now because its part of the process but I can't wait till he recovers. He would choke in his sleep due to enlarged Tonsils, Adenoids and Turbinates. I also have my kids referrals when needed I think that shortens the office wait. I do see a lot of parents on the phone trying to get their kids referral faxed overecause they forgot but that's the parents fault for not being prepared. Learn about your child insurance and go prepared the visit will go smoothly.

July 5th, 2017

Dr. Dave is an excellent doctor. We were taken care of by emergency and both the doctor and the staff were super friendly and professional. I definitely recommend it. excellent work

June 12th, 2017

Great Dr....

I have never met this doctor he took his time to explain to me what this procedure was and how it was going to work what I was going to see on the difference of my daughter or before and after the surgery was a success everything was great my daughter feels better and she is only 4 years old I highly recommend this doctor in his office the staff of very nice helpful and I didn't have to wait too long to see the doctor.... great service highly recommended to anyone that's having ear infections and lots of nose buggies... the surgery works

February 22nd, 2017

Dr. Dave was was amazing with my 20 month old baby girl. She is speaking better, no ear infections and is sleeping better at night. I am so grateful for Dr. Dave and his office team.

January 25th, 2017

excellent doctor

iam so happy with the doctors work. my daughter thanks to Dr Dave lives a happier healthier life. I wouldn't hesitate to choose him over again for my daughter s health and surgery.

December 7th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Great service! Very professional and really knows what he is doing!

November 10th, 2016

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Dave is an incredible doctor that I highly recommend! We were very blessed to have met him! He truly was born to do what he does and has a God given talent. His office staff is also exceptional! My oldest daughter had tonsil, adenoid, turbinate, and ear tube surgery with Dr. Dave about 4 years ago.. She suffered from febrile seizures due to chronic ear infections for the first 4 years of her life- after her surgeries with Dr. Dave her life and ours changed for the best! She is a complete different child and never got sick again! He also recently (about 2 months ago) operated the tonsils, adenoids, turbinate's and septum on my younger daughter and it was also a complete success- before the surgery she could not breathe through her nose what so ever, snored immensely and had terrible nights trying to breathe through her nose.. She is now a different child and can breathe so well thanks to him! We are eternally grateful to Dr. Dave and wish him the very best in life!

November 3rd, 2016

PARENT

IM GLAD REINA HAD A T&A REMOVAL. AFTER THE SURGERY SHE FELT SO MUCH BETTER, SHE WAS ABLE TO SLEEP THROUGH THE WHOLE NIGHT. A FEW DAYS AFTER SHE STATED THAT SHE FELT LIKE A NEW PERSON. HER TEACHERS AND OTHER DOCTORS ALSO NOTICED THE CHANGE. IM VERY SATISFIED WITH DR. DAVE SERVICES AND PROFESSIONALISM. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. DAVE. ALL MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS WERE ANSWERED TO MY SATISFACTION. THANK YOU, DR.DAVE!

October 3rd, 2016

We came to see Dr. Dave because our son had over 12 ear infections in a year. Dr. Dave evaluated him in depth and advise my husband and I that he needed ear tubes and the possibility to removed the turbinates. Once Aiden had the surgery, we saw the difference. He was able to listened better and the ear infections reduced more than 50%. Sadly, after the tubes felt we had to do the surgery again. Luckily Dr. Dave have thought us how to monitor the ear infections and we did and Aiden had the second surgery and at that time the turbinates were reduced as well. After being with Dr. Dave, we are graduating today and we are all very happy with the results. We are sad to not see Dr. Dave as often, but happy to know that Aiden had overcome his ear infections.

September 26th, 2016

We love Dr. Dave! He is straight forward and is precise. We came in with our son over a year ago and he had to have surgery (Adenoids removed and tubes put in). Everything was explained in detail and the surgery went amazingly. He is very friendly with our kids. Today we went in for a follow up and my son was in love with his Doctor's coat that had different badges of super heroes. We definitely recommend him to all our friends that have similar concerns like we did when we first brought our son.

September 26th, 2016

Great Surgeon

Dr. Dave is a very cool, laid back guy. He did a great job with my daughter's surgery and explained everything to me without making me freak out. The only thing I don't like about his office is that there's always a pretty long wait.