Otolaryngologists, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile
3100 SW 62nd Ave
Aventura, Miami, FL 33155
786-624-4497
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.5593220338983 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.8813559322034 of 4 stars
 |  Amazing Doctor!!  |  show details
by Denise Jimenez on Apr 17th, 2014

His staff was very helpful and attentive. My daughter is feeling much better since her surgery. Thank you Dr. Dave!!!

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Yesenia Garcia on Apr 16th, 2014

I am very pleased by Dr. Dave and his staff! They are very courteous and concerned of the wellness of their patients. I recommend this office 100%!

|  Exellent Doctor & Staff!  |  show details
by Yaritza on Apr 4th, 2014

He is very caring and kind with my daughter and she feels so comfortable with him. My daughter had her surgery in May of 2013 and hasn't had any issues since. The staff is super friendly and attentive, I wouldn't take my child anywhere else. He is awesome!!!!

by Lismay LINARES on Apr 3rd, 2014

Me encanta el doctor Dave ,la sirugia de mi hijo fue un exito les recomiendo a todos las personas este doctor tan profetional .

|  My daughter can hear!  |  show details
by Ruth McCann on Apr 3rd, 2014

Dr Dave is kind & caring. Best of all he is so quick with his exams of the ears that my daughter barely knows what's happening & it's done. My daughter just had her tonsils out, turbinates shaved & ear tubes reinserted. Dr Dave was the surgeon. He did a super job. He's the only ENT I would trust. He has a 2 yo daughter himself - & he treated my little girl as if she were his own. My daughter saw immediate results after the surgery & had no complications. She is a new girl after the surgery.

|  Amazing Doctor and sweet staff  |  show details
by Melissa Tripodi on Mar 28th, 2014

Dr. Dave is professional and attentive. He listens to concerns/questions and explains himself well. His staff is friendly. I am pleased with his service. I highly recommend Dr. Dave. Only negative comment is that he is a Bears fan. (jk)

|  Excellent Doctor and great service by office staff  |  show details
by Karen H. on Mar 17th, 2014

We are very happy with our experience with Dr. Dave and his office team. Our son had surgery a month ago and the difference in his hearing, snoring and speech have been incredible. He was very professional since day one when we took our son for evaluation. After surgery he met with us and told us how surgery went. During the observation period in the hospital, Dr. Dave visited and was very diligent answering our questions regarding post-op medications and instructions. We wouldn't' have chosen a better doctor for our son's surgery.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Angela C. on Mar 9th, 2014

Dr: Dave is a great, professional human being, I first thank Jehovah and then Dr: Dave for the great results of my daughter's surgery, him and his staff were very helpful in all the process, I recommend Dr: dave 100% very good Dr. Thank you Dr: Dave.

by Katherine on Mar 3rd, 2014

he's a great doctor he helped my phone a lot with his hearing speech in his snoring he's doing great

|  ear tubes and adenoids removal  |  show details
by Aidan Ruiz on Feb 28th, 2014

Explained to doctor ongoing ear infections and breathing issues with my son and that my oldest had the same issue. Understood immediately we proceed to schedule surgery and my son has not been sick ever since. I'm so happy I didn't have to go several times to the doctor to determine the issue. Thank you for the peace of mind given to my family and changing my little boys life for the better.

|  exelente doctor  |  show details
by inorailis martinez on Feb 11th, 2014

Gracias a ti mi niño ya hace un año que no se enferma de verdad eres un medico bien bueno me alegro mucho que usted atendiaras ami bebe muchas gracias doctor

|  Geo Gomez Mother  |  show details
by Lisbet Torres on Feb 6th, 2014

The Dr Daves is excellent , I'll would not doubt to choose him again Thank you Doctor

|  GREAT DOCTOR!  |  show details
by Jenny FQ on Jan 31st, 2014

Great doctor! We are very pleased with him and his staff. My son had sugery with him on December 2013, and I am happy to say everything went well. His diagnosis was on point. My son sleeps so much better now. I definitely recommend him, if your son/daughter has sleep apnea. You will be happy with the results!

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Too greatful on Jan 24th, 2014

Great Dr! Excellent experience! My kid had surgery with him and he even called me in personally to check on him. He is a concrete, accurate, and sincere dr! My kid loves him!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2014

Great doctor, i felt at home when i was preparing for my daughters surgery. He walked me through step by step of what to expect during and after the surgery. My daughter had her tonsils removed and it went great. Im so thankful that my daughters pediatrician recommended us to Dr. Davie. He's a great man and he knows his work. Overall, great. Brianna's Mom!

Jan 14th, 2014

Outstanding doctor. Very professional and patient. Explains very well and the staff is amazing.

by Adeoti on Jan 7th, 2014

Welcoming and friendly environment. Dr Dave is knowledgeable, he explained everything that is needed to know about your ailment.

|  GREAT, REFERABLE Doctor.  |  show details
by Emily B. on Dec 17th, 2013

Dr. Dave is such a great doctor, his quick when it comes to checking up kids. My daughter is 3 years old and very very afraid of the doctors, but he was quick and very patient. My daughter had surgery on her adenoids, tonsils and terminates (if i spelled it correctly; its in the nose) the surgery was nice and fast. And the recovery was just what he describe. If i had a question or concern I called his office and left a message then after Dr. Dave himself called me with his advice and later even checked on her through her recovery. Basically Dr. Dave is a doctor very well educated and experience. I absolutely recommend him.

|  Absolute Best  |  show details
by Eunice P. on Dec 10th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Sandeep P Dave was the most wonderful experience I have ever had with any doctor. He made me feel real comfortable with preparing me for my 2 year olds surgery. My son was experiencing sleep apnea, ear infections, and throat infections. He evaluated my son with complete care, gave very helpful information about the surgery, and also gave us a website to view for even more helpful information. Before surgery my son was very uncomfortable, and made lots of loud snoring while sleeping. His breathing would also cut off at times. Dr. Sandeep P Dave did a superb job with removing his tonsils, reducing his adenoids, turbinates, and applying ear tubes. The entire staff of the hospital was amazing! My son is breathing much better. He sleeps so peaceful. Since the surgery he has not experienced any ear or throat infections and we follow up with Dr. Sandeep P Dave regularly. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone that is thinking about having surgery for their child. He is absolutely amazing! Me and my son thanks him for what he has done.

|  Great Doctor.  |  show details
by Emmy on Dec 10th, 2013

Dr. Dave has great bedside manor and explains things thoroughly. His staff is very nice and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend him and his office. My son had chronic ear infections and I was referred to Dr. Dave's office. He decided that the ear tube surgery was the best and removal of the adenoids. Today my son went in for his last follow up after just over 12 months from the surgery. The ear tubes are out, his ears are perfect. Thanks to this Doctor and procedure, my son has been ear infection free for a year, rarely gets sick and barely snores. It's been like a miracle for him.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Melissa on Nov 25th, 2013

Amazing doctor- very attentive. Great with kids!! My son loves him. Will spend time with family answering all your questions and makes you feel very comfortable. We trust him completely!!!

|  Gracias doctor Dave  |  show details
by Nora corrales on Nov 24th, 2013

Mi experiencia con el doctor Dave va desde hace 3 años , mi hijo ha tenido dos cirugías con el, una por los tubitos y otra de admigdlas , adenoides y cornetes . En las dos cirugías el doctor Dave fue un cirujano excepcional y muy pendientes de todo en cuanto a la recuperación de mi hijo , gracias al doctor Dave puedo recomendar a cualquier padre de familia , que sus hijos serán atendidos por un doctor muy humano y profesional .

by Inez Suarez on Nov 12th, 2013

great staff and excellent service very happy with Dr. Dave my sons doing so good after the surgery no more snoring im extremely happy.

|  Thank you Dr. Sandeep  |  show details
by Karla De Vita on Nov 10th, 2013

Thank you so much for helping my son Diego. The surgery took 2 hours approx. and everything went well even though the surgery had some risks. We asked him: How many surgeries do you have per day approx.? He responded that about 14. We were imppressed and my son then asked: how can you do that? how can you handle so many surgeries? His response: With passion. It was not only a great surgical operation but a great life lesson. Thank you and God bless you.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Kimberly E. on Nov 7th, 2013

This doctor is awesome. He answered all my questions. Without hesitation which made me feel comfortable. The procedure was very fast .. Once she woke up from the procedure it was like it never happened. My daughter had ear tubes placed last year ... She has not had an ear infection since.

|  Amazing Doc & staff!  |  show details
by Jennifer Guerra on Nov 6th, 2013

As a mother, it is important the doctors you choose for your children. Dr. Dave is amazing. I first went to him when my son was 12 months. He performed the adenoidectomy, tonselectomy & tubes in his ears at 15 months. And follow up with him every 6 months until tubes fell out & just needed to be redone now when he is 40 months. My daughter was also seen by Dr. Dave at age 15 last year & had to have the tonselectomy & adenoidectomy done this past March. Overall experience with all 3 surgeries, office visits, personnel & doc are extremely satisfied. I would recommend him & staff to all parents!! They are awesome!! 2 thumbs up!

|  He is the best  |  show details
by Yulanda Ferguson on Nov 6th, 2013

Sandeep diagnosic was accurate and on point. My daughter surgery went very well she doing much better. Sandeep and his staff more than professional. I felt confident in his ability the first time I met him.

Nov 3rd, 2013

Awesome and thorough doctor.

|  Excelentes resultados  |  show details
by Ana Cristina Martinez on Oct 6th, 2013

Tengo un niño de 8 años, quien sufria de apnea del sueño, pase muchas noches pendiente el mientras dormia, me preocupaba que pudiera ahogarce ya que dejaba de respirar por unos instantes, dormia con la cabeza hacia atras y respiraba por la boca. Fuimos donde varios especialistas, pero afortunadamente seleccionamos al Dr. Dave, quien con su amplia experiencia nos explico el procedimiento paso a paso, informandonos tambien de el post operatorio. En todo momento el Dr. Dave estubo disponible en su recuperacion. Lo recomiendo

|  I trully recommend Dr.Dave, he is a grat doctor.  |  show details
by Yasmin Reyna on Sep 24th, 2013

Recently my child was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea, and needed a Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy done. Everything went well during surgery and recovering as well. Dr.Dave is a great doctor he explain everything to me before and after the surgery. He has a great staff as well, and I do recommend Dr.Dave.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Patient: Silva on Sep 24th, 2013

I have the best impression of Dr. Dave. He is fast, do not have to wait long in office. He is very professional and friendly doctor. I would recommend him to all parents. My son had surgery, and We have the best care from nurses, office staff and especially from Dr.Dave. Thanks so much.

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
by Zenaida Alvarez on Sep 20th, 2013

He was great about my child surgery, he informed me very well before the surgery and told me step by step how things were going to be. Everything went good during the surgery and after the surgery. He treats his patients in a really good way. My son thinks his a fun doctor which is good. I recommend him!

|  Thanks!!!!  |  show details
by Napoles, Nayit on Sep 19th, 2013

A Thank you very much!!!!

|  WONDERFUL E.N.T  |  show details
by NATHALIE REYES on Sep 15th, 2013

AS A FIRST TIME PARENT BEING REFERRED TO THE E.N.T SPECIALIST WITH MY THEN 2 YRS OLD SON, I WAS SKEPTICAL. ONCE WE WERE SEEN AND I EXPRESSED MY CONCERN, DR. DAVE EXPLAINED WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH MY SON. HIS EXPLANATION, RECOMMENDATION, AND THE PROCEDURE WAS EXACTLY WHAT MY SON NEEDED. 2 YRS LATER WITH MY SOON TO BE 1 YR OLD BABY GIRL, I TRUSTED HIM SO MUCH WITH MY CHILDREN THAT MY BABY GIRL WILL BE UNDER HIS CARE AGAIN. HE IS VERY ATTENTIVE, AND CONCERNED FOR THE CHILDS NEEDS. WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY PARENT LOOKING FOR THIS KIND OF SPECIALIST. HIS STAFF IS WARM AND FRIENDLY AND THEIR LOCATION IS INVITING TO CHILDREN. HE SPEAKS SPANISH AND UNDERSTANDS IT.A DEF, PLUS!!!

|  Awesome experience  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

Truly an amazing experience. Extremely satisfy with the attention we received at the office and during and after surgery. I do recommend Dr. Dave 100%.

|  Excellent Results  |  show details
by Amy F. on Sep 11th, 2013

My five year old had been struggling with snoring for years. He had almost "kissing tonsils." After hearing about sleep apnea and the causes and side effects, all of which he was showing, I decided to act. We were moving to the Miami area so I researched doctors in the area. I found Dr. Dave and saw his reviews on this website and made an appointment. I drove three and a half hours from Key West to get the process started prior to moving. Dr. Dave is very professional he listened to my concerns and scheduled a sleep study. After the sleep study, which my son technically passed, he listened to me again and said let's proceed with surgery. He explained everything that he was going to do so that my son would breath better. He also met with my husband, who went with him for the surgery, and he was satisfied. My son had his tonsils and adenoids removed as well as a reduction of the turbinates. What an improvement in his sleep. No more circles under his eyes, he is pleasant to wake up in the morning and he is loving school! Just had his follow-up and all is well. Highly recommend Dr. Dave if you are looking for the best for your child. One note: Wait times once you arrive for your appointment can be long.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Elisa Martin on Sep 11th, 2013

Dr. Dave and the office staff makes you feel comfortable and that you are important to them. You are definitely walking in a first class ENT doctor's office. My son had surgery, tonsils and adenoids removed and reduction of turbinate, on August 9th 2013 and the most important is that Dr. Dave and the staff at the Miami Children Hospital made him feel secure at all times. They explain every single detail about the before, during and after surgery procedure. My son went to surgery without any doubt and all questions were answered with details. He and his staff office is all about patient care! Now my son sleeps well at night (not snoring any more and he does not stop breathing), what a relief!!! He is able to swallow his food without any pain. My pediatrician recommended me Dr. Dave and my son and I would highly recommend Dr. Dave. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Adis O. on Sep 5th, 2013

I was seen and operated by Dr. Sandeep P. Dave. Throughout everything my experience was excellent, Dr. Dave is very professional, straight to the point, asks & listens carefully, and answers your questions with ease. I had my surgery on August 7, 2013 and I have to say the results were amazing. I had no problems at all. Dr. D did an excellent job with the surgery, explaining the before and after process, and answering each and every question my parents, & I had. I am very thankful for everything.

by J Franco on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Dave was great he explained all over the diagnosis and procedure in detail. He was courteous, amicable and all one would expect in a Doctor. My daughter felt very comfortable with him he has a gentle quality about him which is pleasant as the parent of a child patient THANK YOU

|  great results!  |  show details
by Cristy on Aug 26th, 2013

My son suffered from sleep apnea and had a very hard time breathing while asleep. As soon as Dr. Dave saw him he suggested the removal of his tonsils and adenoids. I am happy to say that my son now sleeps very well and doesn't have a hard time catching his breathe. Dr. Dave told me he would feel better 5 days after his surgery and in fact he felt better by the 5th day. During those 5 days I called the office for a question about the surgery and Dr. Dave returned my call immediately. I definitely recommend Dr.Dave for your child's ENT needs. THANK YOU Dr. Dave!

|  Top Notch ENT  |  show details
by Danielle H on Aug 19th, 2013

We see many different types of specialist for our daughter and believe we know a good doctor when we experience one. Dr. Dave is a first class ENT doctor who does not waste any time shmoozing with his patients and is all about patient care! Since doctors here in Florida get paid so little by the insurance companies, unfortunately it gets down to doctors need to see more patients in their day than ever before to stay in practice. Dr. Dave knows his specialty really well and is very straight forward when diagnosing his patients. He know his stuff and I would highly recommend him. His office staff is friendly and very professional. Yes there may be a long wait time to see Dr. Dave, but then again this is becoming widespread throughout South Florida due to the lack of great physicians like Dr. Dave. :-)

|  My experience  |  show details
by Stephanie Campa on Aug 11th, 2013

The results of my surgery were amazing. I had no problems at all. Dr. Sandep P. Dave did an excellent job with my surgery and telling me about the process. I was informed very well what was going to happen before my surgery and how i was going to feel after which i was very happy about. I am happy about the way i was treated and how well everything turned out.

by Vanessa Duron on Aug 9th, 2013

Dr.Dave is very professional, straight to the point, he takes the time to listen and answer your questions. My problem was with the office, he has so many patients its hard to get an immediate appointment.

|  Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
by Lucas and Gema on Aug 8th, 2013

I am so blessed that my son was able to have been seen and operated by such a wonderful doctor. Thank You so much Dr. Sandeep Dave, you truly were amazing! Miami Children's Hospital was absolutely fantastic and we are very happy with everything!

|  Excellent care  |  show details
by Aiden Illa on Jul 12th, 2013

I was very happy with the service. He made me feel at ease during the whole process and the outcome has been remarkable for my baby. I was very glad he was my babies Doctor. Thank You so much Dr. Sandeep. Sincerely, Barbara Castillo

|  Thank you Dr. Dave!  |  show details
by Tiffany Heckler on Jul 9th, 2013

My daughter was referred to Dr. Dave by a friend who is a physician. And, she is so happy to have been his patient! He was calm and wonderful and we highly recommend him to any parent whose child needs his expertise! It's a great thing when your child is excited to go see their doctor for a follow-up. Thank you Dr. Dave!

|  Tahmal's Surgery  |  show details
by Kadra & Tahmal Johnson (from The Bahamas) on Jun 26th, 2013

Excellent customer service, friendly and very helpful staff, especially Stephanie, love you girl and keep up the good work. My son is a whole lot better after surgery and getting even better, thanks to the hands of Dr. Dave. I flew from the Bahamas into Miami, on May 2nd, 2013 for a second opinion, due to me being told by doctors here, that my 4year old son had a sixty percent (60%) hearing lost. He was quickly scheduled for surgery the following day upon review. Today I am very proud to say " that my baby can not only hear very well but speaks much better too and he has had no more ear, nose and throat infections sense surgery. I love the ear tubes, he is like a different child! God Bless and keep up the good work! Kadra & baby Tahmal

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Brenda Salazar on Jun 26th, 2013

Dr. Sandeep P. Dave , M. D. Surgery April 26nd 2013. Patient Pamela Suarez To Whom It May Concern: With great confidence, I am proud to recommend Dr. Sandeep P. Dave , M. D. as a Doctor. My daughter, Pamela Suarez, has been his patient. She had a surgery on April 26th 2013 with him and it was a success, I can say that he is an intelligent person with an exceptional talent in medicine. As a person, Dr. Sandeep has a good personality and provides a professional working environment. I truly believe that He surely gives a lot of contributions to the Physician Network that your Company has. Sincerely _________________________ Brenda Salazar

|  May 20, 2013  |  show details
by C. Sanchez on May 20th, 2013

Dr. Dave is an excellent doctor and all his staff. He is very responsible with the appointments. The waiting time is very short. His diagnostics are pretty accurate.

Apr 1st, 2013

Took my son to see Dr. Dave for the first time. After looking at him for not even 2 minutes told me that he needed surgery. When I asked if this surgery was absolutely necessary his reply was that he would not recommend if it was not necessary. His response was abrupt without showing any consideration to my feelings. I just wast nervous, after all is surgery. I will be getting a 2nd opinion.

|  mom  |  show details
by Evelyn perez on Mar 7th, 2013

I had a great experience .. First child and then having him go into surgery so small 19 months I was scared but everything was fine dr.dave was great..I

|  Happy child.... happy mom!  |  show details
by Jessica on Feb 13th, 2013

My son Michael was recently operated by Dr. Dave and the whole experience wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. just because they made us feel very comfortable and explained everything with detail. My son literally had no pain after the surgery and had a quick recovery.

|  Fantastic Surgeon  |  show details
by Ruth McCann on Jan 24th, 2013

Dr Dave is fantastic. I cannot say enough about him or Stephanie his amazing assistant. I have a foster daughter and she could not hear before he operated. He is quick as lightning when he examines her - so fast, she doesn't realize what is happening and can barely squeal before he is done. Dr Dave is worth the wait time. And, Stephanie had to deal with court orders and all of that incredible burden. I give them A . Thank you so very much for giving my foster daughter the very best. Now she can hear and what an incredible gift. Thanks so very much!

|  Great experience  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Dr. Dave is treating and performed surgery on my 15yr. old son. His office staff is wonderful. His secretary extremely helpful. My son's surgery went smooth and Dr. Dave kept me well informed.Overall experience was wonderful. Highly recommend Dr. Dave

Oct 4th, 2012

Great results with my twin boys surgery. The surgery was a blessing. The change I see in them is incredible.

|  Highly Recommended!!  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

Dr. Dave is an awesome doctor!!!!

|  WORST EVER!!!!!  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2012

DIAGNOSIS WAS WRONG! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!! SCREAMS AND HORRIBLE BEHAVIOR!! MY SON WAS SENT HOME WITH HIS RECOMMENDATION OF BABY OIL DROPS AND SAID MY SON HAD WAX AND DIDN'T NEED TO SEE HIM AGAIN. WHAT A DISGRACE! HE TREATED ME THIS WAY BECAUSE I AM VACCINE EXEMPT AND REFUSED TO GIVE HIM INFORMATION ABOUT MY RELIGION WHEN HE INSISTED AND DEMANDED SCREAMING THAT HE MUST KNOW, IN REALITY, IT LOOKED THAT HE WAS TRYING TO IMPRESS THE INTERN HE HAD BY HIS SIDE BUT ACTUALLY THIS GUY WAS AS SHOCKED AS I WAS IN THE WAY HE INTERROGATED ME! BECAUSE OF THIS I STOPPED BRINGING MY CHILDREN TO MCH. FINALLY, MY SON WAS SEEN BY A TRUE SPECIALIST IN BAPTIST HOSPITAL AND WAS TREATED FOR "SWIMMERS EAR." NOW HIS EARS ARE BACK TO PERFECT!

|  He was right on the diagnostic  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2012

This doctor is fantastic. He does not wait around to see what if. His diagnosis was accurate and my son is no longer in pain.

|  WAITING TIME  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

DR. DAVE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR, VERY PROFFESIONAL AND DEDICATED, BUT THE STAFF ARE THE WORTHS. THEY GIVE APPOINTMENT TO EVERY OPATIENT AT THE SAME TIME. FOR EXAMPLE I PLACED AN APPOINTMENT 6 MONTH BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT DAY AND I ASKED FOR THE FIRST MORNING APPOINTMENT SO I GOT 8:30AM. SO A DAY BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT I CALLED TO CONFIRM MY APPT. AND ASKED TO DOUBLE CHECK THAT MY APPT WAS THE FIRST ONE AND I BEEN TOLD YES. SO TODAY I WENT TO MAT 8:30 APPT ADN THERE WAS THE SITTING AREA FULL OF PATIENTS AS USUAL ADN I ASKED AGAIN IF I WILL BE THE FIRT PATIENT AND I GOT TOLD NO, THAT I HAVE 6 PATIENTS IN FRONT OF ME. SO I WAIT 2 HOURS WITH A 2 YEARD KID GETTING NUTS AND OF COURSE I WASN'T PREPARE TO SPEND THAT LONG AFTER ASKING ANS ASKING THAT I WILL BE THE FIRST. ONE. AMAZING, OF COURSE THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME SEEING THIS DOCTOR. A VERY GOOD DOCTOR BUT HE DOESN'T HAVE THE PROPER ADMINISTRATION AT HIS FRONT DESK IAM PRETTY SURE HE WILL BE LOSING A LOT A PATIENTS BECAUSE OF THIS REASON. WHAT A SHAME.

|  mother of patient  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

Dr. Dave is a super-sharp clinician and has a wonderful bedside manner.