Dr. Sandeep Dave MD Patient Reviews

February 9th, 2017
So

January 25th, 2017
excellent doctor
iam so happy with the doctors work. my daughter thanks to Dr Dave lives a happier healthier life. I wouldn't hesitate to choose him over again for my daughter s health and surgery.

December 7th, 2016
Excellent doctor
Great service! Very professional and really knows what he is doing!

November 10th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
Dr. Dave is an incredible doctor that I highly recommend! We were very blessed to have met him! He truly was born to do what he does and has a God given talent. His office staff is also exceptional! My oldest daughter had tonsil, adenoid, turbinate, and ear tube surgery with Dr. Dave about 4 years ago.. She suffered from febrile seizures due to chronic ear infections for the first 4 years of her life- after her surgeries with Dr. Dave her life and ours changed for the best! She is a complete different child and never got sick again! He also recently (about 2 months ago) operated the tonsils, adenoids, turbinate's and septum on my younger daughter and it was also a complete success- before the surgery she could not breathe through her nose what so ever, snored immensely and had terrible nights trying to breathe through her nose.. She is now a different child and can breathe so well thanks to him! We are eternally grateful to Dr. Dave and wish him the very best in life!

November 3rd, 2016
PARENT
IM GLAD REINA HAD A T&A REMOVAL. AFTER THE SURGERY SHE FELT SO MUCH BETTER, SHE WAS ABLE TO SLEEP THROUGH THE WHOLE NIGHT. A FEW DAYS AFTER SHE STATED THAT SHE FELT LIKE A NEW PERSON. HER TEACHERS AND OTHER DOCTORS ALSO NOTICED THE CHANGE. IM VERY SATISFIED WITH DR. DAVE SERVICES AND PROFESSIONALISM. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. DAVE. ALL MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS WERE ANSWERED TO MY SATISFACTION. THANK YOU, DR.DAVE!

October 3rd, 2016
We came to see Dr. Dave because our son had over 12 ear infections in a year. Dr. Dave evaluated him in depth and advise my husband and I that he needed ear tubes and the possibility to removed the turbinates. Once Aiden had the surgery, we saw the difference. He was able to listened better and the ear infections reduced more than 50%. Sadly, after the tubes felt we had to do the surgery again. Luckily Dr. Dave have thought us how to monitor the ear infections and we did and Aiden had the second surgery and at that time the turbinates were reduced as well. After being with Dr. Dave, we are graduating today and we are all very happy with the results. We are sad to not see Dr. Dave as often, but happy to know that Aiden had overcome his ear infections.

September 26th, 2016
We love Dr. Dave! He is straight forward and is precise. We came in with our son over a year ago and he had to have surgery (Adenoids removed and tubes put in). Everything was explained in detail and the surgery went amazingly. He is very friendly with our kids. Today we went in for a follow up and my son was in love with his Doctor's coat that had different badges of super heroes. We definitely recommend him to all our friends that have similar concerns like we did when we first brought our son.

September 26th, 2016
Great Surgeon
Dr. Dave is a very cool, laid back guy. He did a great job with my daughter's surgery and explained everything to me without making me freak out. The only thing I don't like about his office is that there's always a pretty long wait.

September 9th, 2016
My daughter 's pediatrician recommended Dr Dave when she found out that my little girl urgent needed ear tubes . She had an ear infection that my previous pediatrician had not noticed., a year before. So everything happened so fast! In less than 2 months my girl had the tubes. Dr Dave and all staff were so kind! He is an excellent professional and person. It was a long process since one of the tubes fell leaving a big perforation, and dr Dave clearly explained the possibilities and procedures we could choose . He recommended the paper patch to cover that perforation. Thanks God and Dr Dave( his instrument,-that is how I consider them) the surgery worked! It was a long way( 5 years), since we started all the process, but I felt so blessed cause God placed the right doctor on my way.!

September 5th, 2016
Nasal Polyp Removal
I have never been able to breath through my nose better than I do now. I feel like a completely new person because of it. I have to admit, the recovery was very tough because I had multiple headaches daily and constant nose bleeds but that all normal in the recovery. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dave to anyone considering choosing him as your specialist.

September 3rd, 2016
Espectacular
we came to see him because my son would get sick from the throat very regularly and had sleeping disorder due to huge tonsils and adenoids . Dr dave performed adenoidectomy and tonsilectomu surgery and it was a success . My son didnt have any bleeding at all , i can say now he is a new kid he doesnt snore at all he can swallow perfectly and his breathing improved 100 % i would gladly recommend dr sanndeep dave to anybody that is seeking an ENT especialist . Im beyond grateful for him and the perfect job he did Thank you soo much. You deserve 10 start rating not 5

September 1st, 2016
Incredible
Dr. Dave and his staff have been an incredible experience for my family and I. We became patients of his under unfortunate circumstances, but Dr. Dave and his staff have made a very difficult situation much more positive. Dr. Dave is very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. His staff follow his lead.