A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Singh MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Singh practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Singh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Singh practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Cardiologists.