A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Rahangdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Rahangdale, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Rahangdale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahangdale graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rahangdale has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep R Rahangdale MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep R. Rahangdale practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Rahangdale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Rahangdale practices Internal Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Internists.