A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Medical University Of The Americas, Charlestown, Nevis, West Indies.
Dr. Rao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Sambrani Rao MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Rao has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sandeep Rao practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Branch, MI and Melrose Park, IL.
See Midland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.