Dr. Sandeep Rohatgi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sandeep Rohatgi?

Best Pediatrician ever

Posted on September 9th, 2012

My son has been seeing Dr. Rohatgi for a year and a half now. He has been nothing less than an amazing doctor. He, along with his staff, are extremely nice and accommodating. They've always gone the extra mile to make sure my son is cared for and happy. It would honestly break my heart to ever have to switch pediatricians. You couldn't get a better one than him!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

I met Dr. Rohatgi when he came to speak at my friend's childbirth classes. He was a new doctor just starting his practice. Our pediatriian at the time was very old and getting ready to retire. We switched to him and have been very happy. I finally just transferred my daughter who is 20 to family doctor. She hated to leave him. When my son was born he came to the hospital to check on him and when he was hospitalized with rsv at 10 weeks he was there every morning. He is an excellent doctor. I wish he could be my doctor!

Posted on July 25th, 2011

My children have been going to Dr.Rohatgi all 14 years he has been in practice! We love him today as much as we did 14 years ago!

BEST DR

Posted on July 21st, 2011

We have seen Dr Rohatgi since my 10 year old was born and he is the best Dr ever! He is very caring and is very smart and it excellent with our kids! All of our family see him as well as lots of friends.When our children have been in the hospital he was right there assuring us and we always felt like we were family to him.

I Trust Dr Rohatgi

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

I found out about Dr Rohatgi from a friend that had taken her children to him. That was 7 years ago when my daughter was born. I was immediately impressed with him. Since then I have referred both my sister in law and brother to Dr Rohatgi and they take their children to him. I trust him, and find myself asking him sometimes "what would you do if it was your child". I ask that because he has 5 children of his own. I could not be happier!

He's the best!

Posted on June 21st, 2010

Amazing

Posted on November 25th, 2009

He sent my son to the hospital. ER doc acted like he was over reacting after CT scan (that DR R insisted they do) he was admitted for 3 days. He saw my son every day in the hospital instead of having a hospital doc take over his care. Had he not been our pediatrician I am not sure my son would not have permanent damage!!

Posted on August 5th, 2009

Dr. Rohatgi is the best. He was my 19yr olds pediatrician and is my 3yr old. I will not take my child to any other pediatrician. When my son was very ill, Dr. Rohatgi called throughout the week to make sure that he was doing well. I have never had a peditrician call to check on my child. When he was hospitalized Dr. Rohatgi came every day to see how he was doing, even on his day off. I tell everyone I know that has children and is looking for a doctor to go to Dr. Rohatgi.

Posted on July 15th, 2016