A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Vijan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Vijan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Vijan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijan graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Mission's Medical College, Maharashtra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vijan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Suresh Vijan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep S. Vijan practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Vijan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Vijan practices Surgery near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Surgeons.