Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sandeep Sehgal
Dr. Sandeep Sehgal, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Valparaiso, IN, with other offices in Portage, IN and Valparaiso, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Sehgal is affiliated with Porter Regional Hospital, IU Health La Porte and St. Catherine Hospital. Dr. Sehgal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sandeep Sehgal has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Sandeep Sehgal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valparaiso, IN.
Dr. Chukwuemeka Uzoka
Valparaiso, IN 0.01 mi9
Dr. Himanshu Ohri
Valparaiso, IN 0.01 mi7
Dr. Muhammad Khan
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Valparaiso, IN 0.01 mi25