Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Sehgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Sehgal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sehgal
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Sehgal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Sehgal, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sehgal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Sehgal FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Sehgal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Sehgal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Sehgal practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Cardiologists.