A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sandeep Sehgal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sandeep Sehgal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sandeep Sehgal, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sehgal graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Sehgal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center - Hobart
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sandeep Sehgal FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sandeep Sehgal practice?
- Dr. Sandeep Sehgal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sandeep Sehgal practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Cardiologists.