inactive

• Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2015
The BEST doctor does not work for UPMC or Highmark
This is by far the best experience I have had with a doctor for a procedure. My wife and I are always surprised that Dr. Sharma is not part of a hospital. That may be why the care he and his staff provide is so good. Everyone is pleasant and happy to be working there. Dr. Sharma is always courteous and explains everything even though we have been to see him more than a few times now. The turkey sandwiches are the best in town too.

January 14th, 2015
The Best
The Doc and the nurses were very good. They are the best in the business.

April 9th, 2014
I had a great experience with Dr. Sharma whom I have been seeing for the last 3 years. He has prolonged the use of my fistula. I have nothing but positive things to say.

March 2nd, 2011
After 3 visits
I have seen Dr. Sharma three times now for evaluation of my fistula. I have had ballooning done each time and my fistula has been working wonderfully. I enjoy the staff and am getting to know them well. I love seeing the same people each time. i will not go to the hospital again.

October 7th, 2009
Transportation and Minimal Waiting
The office arranged for my transportation as I had no other means of travel. Once I arrived, I only had to wait for a few minutes before I was taken back by the nurse and spoke with Dr. Sharma. He explained the procedure in great detail and made me very comfortable. He did ballooning on my arm that was uncomfortable but not painful at all!! I have been to the center several times and look forward to the turkey sandwich after the procedure. Thank you to the staff for helping me.

September 29th, 2008
Wonderful experience
I went to Dr. Sharma for care of my fistula after hearing several other patients speak highly of him. I, and my family, would normally go to the hospital for the same procedure that Dr. Sharma performs. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! His office is clean and the staff was very friendly. He took a lot of time to listen to me and explain my fistula...which I never fully understood...and made me and my family very comfortable. The procedure was very smooth and there was hardly any discomfort. I even got a sandwich and Ginger Ale at the end. I am never going to a hospital again.

December 3rd, 2015